SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Work Hard & Live Well with Growth & Variety
On Point Project Engineers is a leading consulting engineering firm in Greater Victoria. We are civil engineers specializing in municipal, transportation and land use engineering. Our team is hard working, passionate about our work and committed to our projects and clients. If you are one of the best and want to work with the best, we want you on our team. Join us and work on projects that challenge and excite you with a team that will inspire you.
One Senior Civil Engineer for full-time employment. Responsibilities include:
- Preliminary and detailed design of civil works such as roads, water, and sewers
- Preparation of design briefs and technical reports
- Prepare contract documentation and lead the construction administration phase of the works
- Lead and mentor Engineers-in-Training and technologist
Requirements & Qualifications
- Professional Engineer designation (or eligibility for immediate registration)
- Have a solid technical engineering foundation built on knowledge and minimum 10 years’ experience in municipal, transportation and/or land development engineering
- Share our core values:
o Providing an exceptional client experience
o Pride in your results
o Confident in your contributions
The deadline for applications is 3:00 pm Thursday, April 30, 2020.