Land Planning + Site DesignOn Point offers services to public and private clients for a wide range of planning projects including residential, parkland, commercial, and industrial development. We use thorough project management and comprehensive planning analysis to add value to the land while recognizing the needs of the community and the natural environment to maximize the goals of our clients. Our team is artistic by nature and designs with respect to industry standards. We are well versed in integrating detailed engineering with land planning and site design; we conduct our work using the latest version of Civil 3D, Adobe Creative Suite, and GIS.
On Point offers a range of land planning and site design services to help you with your projects including, but not limited to:
- Subdivision and Development Control Bylaws and Development Cost Charges Bylaws
- Regulatory approvals including rezoning, development permits, environmental permits, and subdivision
- Stormwater management and alternative development standards
- Master planning development
- Parks and trails planning