Civil Drafting Technologist
Work Hard & Live Well with Growth & Variety
“I am proud to work for such an innovative, collaborative and forward-thinking group.”
– Danielle R., Project Coordinator (1.5 years with On Point)
On Point Project Engineers is a leading consulting engineering firm in Greater Victoria. We are civil engineers specializing in municipal, transportation and land use engineering. Our team is hard working, passionate about our work and committed to our projects and clients. If you are one of the best and want to work with the best, we want you on our team. Join us and work on projects that challenge and excite you with a team that will inspire you.
One Civil Drafting Technologist for full-time employment. Responsibilities include:
- Provide support for plotting and sending of electronic file submission
- Design and draft complete sets of drawings, ready for approval and construction
- Develop, implement and maintain AutoCAD standards
- Prepare contract documentation and assist / lead in the construction administration phase of the works
Requirements & Qualifications
- Hold an Engineering Design or Drafting Technology Diploma
- Have a solid technical foundation built on knowledge and experience in civil engineering drafting
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and the Microsoft Suite
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license
- Share our core values:
- Providing an exceptional client experience
- Pride in your results
- Confident in your contributions
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter, to email@example.com to the attention of Richard Rebneris and include “Civil Drafting Technologist” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 3:00pm Tuesday, June 30, 2020.