Civil Engineering Co-Op Student
Work Hard & Live Well with Mentorship & Variety
“Outstanding mentorship and a fast-paced, engaging work environment. I am proud to be a part of this team of good friends and talented people.”
– Drew M., P. Eng / Project Manager (5 years with On Point)
On Point Project Engineers is a leading consulting engineering firm in Greater Victoria. We are civil engineers specializing in municipal, transportation and land use engineering. Our team is hard working, passionate about our work and committed to our projects and clients. If you are one of the best and want to work with the best, we want you on our team. Join us and work on projects that challenge and excite you with a team that will inspire you.
One Civil Engineering Co-op Student for temporary full-time employment. Under the guidance of senior technologists and engineers, placements will learn and build their experience in:
- Construction inspections
- Survey and survey assistance
- Design using Civil 3D
- Contract administration – subcontract and material contract management
- Communication with authorities and project stakeholder teams
Requirements & Qualifications
- Enrolled in an accredited civil engineering college or university program
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license
- Share our core values:
- Providing an exceptional client experience
- Pride in your results
- Confident in your contributions
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter, to email@example.com to the attention of Katie Frank and include “Civil Engineering Co-op Student” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 3:00 pm, Thursday, November 30, 2023.