Work hard & live well with growth & variety
“I very much enjoy the variety of projects and the awesome team of both new graduates and experienced staff, bringing all sorts of new ideas and tried and true methods to the table.”
– Elisabeth N., Senior Civil Engineer (7 years with On Point)
On Point Project Engineers is a leading consulting engineering firm in Greater Victoria. We are civil engineers specializing in municipal, transportation and land use engineering. Our team is hard working, passionate about our work and committed to our projects and clients. If you are one of the best and want to work with the best, we want you on our team. Join us and work on projects that challenge and excite you with a team that will inspire you.
One Field Surveyor position for full-time employment. Responsibilities include:
- Perform survey field tasks. A few examples would be:
- Layout and as-built surveys for civil works
- Topographic surveys
- Building and gridline layout
- Settlement and deformation monitoring
- Carry out surveys individually or as part of a crew
- Work closely with clients, construction personnel and coworkers to determine survey needs
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience with Trimble Robotic Total Stations and Trimble GNSS systems
- Technical diploma in surveying or equivalent experience
- Proficient in the use of Trimble Access
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license
- Share our core values:
- Providing an exceptional client experience
- Pride in your results
- Confident in your contributions
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter, to email@example.com to the attention of Katie Frank and include “Field Surveyor” in the subject line.
If you think you’d be a great fit for our Survey Team, please submit a resume and cover letter.