Senior Civil Technologist
Work Hard & Live Well with Growth & Variety
“I very much enjoy the variety of projects and the awesome team of both new graduates and experienced staff, bringing all sorts of new ideas and tried and true methods to the table.”
– Elisabeth N., Senior Civil Engineer (3.5 years with On Point)
On Point Project Engineers is a leading consulting engineering firm in Greater Victoria. We are civil engineers specializing in municipal, transportation and land use engineering. Our team is hard working, passionate about our work and committed to our projects and clients. If you are one of the best and want to work with the best, we want you on our team. Join us and work on projects that challenge and excite you with a team that will inspire you.
One Senior Civil Technologist for full-time employment. Responsibilities include:
- Design and manage municipal and land development projects
- Produce cost estimates and/or feasibility assessments to support projects
- Prepare contract documentation and assist/lead in the construction administration phase of the works
- Lead and mentor other technical staff
Requirements & Qualifications
Hold a Professional Engineer designation (or eligibility for immediate registration)
- Have a solid technical foundation with minimum 8 years’ experience in municipal,
transportation and/or land development projects.
- Highly proficient in the use of Civil 3D
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license
- Share our core values:
- Providing an exceptional client experience
- Pride in your results
- Confident in your contributions
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter, to email@example.com to the attention of Richard Rebneris and include “Senior Civil Technologist” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 3:00 pm Tuesday, June 30, 2020.