Work Hard & Live Well with Growth & Variety
“I very much enjoy the variety of projects and the awesome team of both new graduates and experienced staff, bringing all sorts of new ideas and tried and true methods to the table.”
– Elisabeth N., Senior Civil Engineer (5 years with On Point)
On Point Project Engineers is a leading consulting engineering firm in Greater Victoria. We are civil engineers specializing in municipal, transportation and land use engineering. Our team is hard working, passionate about our work and committed to our projects and clients. If you are one of the best and want to work with the best, we want you on our team. Join us and work on projects that challenge and excite you with a team that will inspire you.
One Surveyor for full-time employment. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct layout and record surveys for civil works and building layouts
- Prepare layout data for the field and process returns
- Carry out surveys individually or as part of a crew
Requirements & Qualifications
Experience with Leica conventional and Trimble robotic total stations
- Technical diploma in surveying or equivalent experience
- Proficient in the use of Civil 3D
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license
- Share our core values:
- Providing an exceptional client experience
- Pride in your results
- Confident in your contributions
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Howard Sharples and include “Surveyor” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 3:00 pm on Friday, October 29, 2021.