Senior Civil Engineer
Work Hard & Live Well with Growth & Variety
“On Point is a collaborative, team environment fully supported by management. We work on a variety of projects that challenge your skill set and encourage learning and growing”
– Elisabeth N., Senior Civil Engineer (6 years with On Point)
On Point Project Engineers is a leading consulting engineering firm in Greater Victoria. We are civil engineers specializing in municipal, transportation and land use engineering. Our team is hard working, passionate about our work and committed to our projects and clients. If you are one of the best and want to work with the best, we want you on our team. Join us and work on projects that challenge and excite you with a team that will inspire you.
One Senior Civil Engineer for full-time employment. Responsibilities include:
- Preliminary and detailed design of civil works such as roads, water, and sewers
- Preparation of design briefs and technical reports
- Prepare contract documentation and lead the construction administration phase of the works
- Lead and mentor Engineers-in-Training and technologists
Requirements & Qualifications
- Professional Engineer designation (or eligibility for immediate registration)
- Have a solid technical engineering foundation built on knowledge and minimum 10 years’ experience in municipal, transportation and/or land development engineering
- Share our core values:
- Providing an exceptional client experience
- Pride in your results
- Confident in your contributions
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter, to email@example.com to the attention of Richard Rebneris and include “Senior Civil Engineer” in the subject line.
Applications will be accepted until the position has been successfully filled.